Quality Project EngineerPosted by TachyonBeheer / February 14th, 2019 / No responses
As Quality Project Engineer you are responsible for proactively initiating, preparing and executing activities to ensure and improve product quality.
You will work in a small professional team consisting of engineering, production, and sales department. Liaise together with suppliers, sub-contractors & customers.
As a Quality Project Engineer you will be:
- creating, updating and implementing quality procedures / instructions
- approving / validating new, internal and supplier manufacturing processes
- performing internal and external audits on projects and development phase
- following up preventive actions related to the product
- approving en validate following up 8D reports
- monitoring performance with KPI’s
- supporting customer / supplier non – conformities
- negotiating costs with suppliers to maximize best value
- supporting in product engineering
- supporting in process engineering
- managing supplier delivery schedules
- giving input in APQP project meetings
- be proactive in continuous improvement
Tachyon Engineering is an engineering company with a focus on high end vehicle engineering, with a specialization in turbocharger systems. Our customers are low volume powertrain and vehicle manufacturers and engineering firms.
Based in Soest, Tachyon Engineering is located in the center of The Netherlands. Soest is perfectly reachable by public transportation and car.
Interested in this vacancy at Tachyon Engineering? Please contact us via our contact page. Your application should include a cover letter and résumé.