Design EngineerPosted by TachyonBeheer / February 24th, 2017 / No responses
Are you the designer who has experience in making 3D models and / or creating 2D drawings? You want to develop yourself into the world of the turbochargers and thereby lead the automotive market as a Design Engineer. Where you can bring your knowledge in the field of engineering various high-end projects to the highest level.
On the basis and in accordance with customer specifications, you check out the available global information and, if necessary, adjust your additional questions to the client or design department for designing a turbocharger. In addition to creating, implementing and maintaining prototypes you are also engaged in the series production stage. Ensuring the approval of the design by the customer. Obviously you end with the archiving and distribution of the designs.
You will work together with quality- and production engineering, sales and purchasing. Liaise together with purchasing with suppliers, sub-contractors & customers.
Responsibilities and tasks are:
- Creating and securing turbocharger designs
- Translating customer requirements to specification and design
- Synchronizing supplier and customer design requirements
- Support purchasing with technical back-up
- Creating design for manufacture & assembly
- Give input in APQP project meetings
- Proactive in process improvement
- Ensure accuracy in all information
Experience and education:
- HBO or MBO Mechanical, Automotive or Aeronautical Engineering
- A minimum of 2 Years of relevant work experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of internal combustion engines
- Very good knowledge of 2D/3D in CATIA V5
- Experience with turbocharger design is preferred
- English professional proficiency
- Experience with ISO/TS16949 quality management system is preferred
Tachyon Engineering is a engineering company with a focus on high end vehicle engineering, with a specialization in turbochargers. Our customers are low volume engine and vehicle manufacturers and engineering firms.
Based in Soest, Tachyon Engineering is located in the center of The Netherlands. Soest is perfectly reachable by public transportation and car.
Interested in this vacancy at Tachyon Engineering? Please contact us via our contact page. Your application should include a cover letter and résumé.